Statistical, Economic and Social Research and Training Centre for Islamic Countries (SESRIC) organized a training programme on “Islamic Financial Instruments” at the Central Bank of Turkey on 26-28 June 2012 within the framework of OIC Central Banks Capacity Building Programme. The Course was provided by Dr. Eko Adi Irianto, Manager in Department of Islamic Banking and Mr. Agung Bayu Purwoko, Manager in Department of Monetary Operation from the Bank Indonesia, and was attended by relevant members of the Central Bank of Turkey.
The training course on "Islamic Financial Instruments" mainly covered the following areas:
- Overview of Islamic Financial System
- Islamic Banks in Indonesia
- Regulatory Framework for Islamic Banking Products
- Islamic Monetary Operations
- Islamic Money Market (IMM)
- Islamic Capital Market